Using a whole-body vibration machine as part of a comprehensive therapy regimen has been tied to a broad set of health benefits, backed by research.
Studies have even found that whole-body vibration exercises can increase bone density and promote neuromuscular adaptation — essentially the strengthening of muscle due to exercise — in some groups and situations.
Using a vibration therapy machine has been linked to benefits in some of the most important health aspects of our lives. It’s also used by professional athletes, physical therapists, trainers and rehabilitation centers and in military training. NASA is even testing vibration therapy as a way to help astronauts maintain bone density while they’re in space.
Just a few of the benefits researchers and vibration plate users have reported include:
- Losing weight and keeping off small amounts
- Decreasing your stress
- Improving circulation
- Increasing flexibility and better balance
- Developing stronger bones
- Having healthier-looking skin
- Feeling joint and back pain relief
- Experiencing relief from disease pain and motor function impairments